Strengths Strategy Coaching Program Overview:
Historically, companies have been assessing employees based on their strengths and weaknesses and base their human development programs on how to strengthen the weaknesses for optimal performance. Strengths Strategy Coaching takes this statement to a new level where it has impacted employees to maximize the use of strengths rather than focus on weaknesses. Strength Strategy coaching philosophy maintains that there’s a big difference between simply knowing what your strengths are, and knowing how to use them effectively to achieve desired results. Strengths Strategy Coaching helps clients to develop their strengths and focus on them in positive, meaningful, practical and applicable ways. People gain a deeper awareness on what their strengths are and how to best use them to impact their activities and their relationships, aiming to increased performance, higher engagement and energy and more authentic, deep and trusting relationships individually and within the same team as well as between different teams.
- Knowing own strengths
- Increase self confidence about own strengths.
- Shift own engagement and performance levels—at work and in life.
- Experience deeper, more trusting, authentic relationships in the organisation.
- Release judgment and shame connected to own weaknesses.
- Deliver the best version of self and others.
- Develop the next generation of enterprise leaders to be builders & brokers.
- The program is offered in non consecutive 4 group workshop days, 2 one on one sessions as follows:
- Module 1 – 8 hours workshop (6.5 hours+1.5 hour breaks)
- Module 2 – 8 hours workshop (6.5 hours+1.5 hour breaks) – 2 weeks after module 1.
- 1st One on One session (1-1.15 hour) – 2 weeks after module 2.
- Module 3 – 8 hours workshop (6.5 hours+1.5 hour breaks) – 1 week after 1st One on One Session.
- Module 4 – 8 hours workshop (6.5 hours+1.5 hour breaks) – 2 weeks after module 3.
- 2nd One on One session (1-1.15 hour) – 3 weeks after module 4.
Download our Strength Strategy Coaching pdf here: